A DC-coupled, digital amplifier system with a high input range and 24-bit resolution providing amplification and digitization of Electroencephalographic physiologic signals from surface, cortical and depth electrodes.
The amplifier provides 40 channel (32 isolated high-frequency referential channels and 8 bipolar channels), and integrated puls-oximeter and event button input.
The unit has a POE 100BASE-TX network connection for both power and communication.
- High sampling and data rates – up to 16384 samples per second
- 32-referential channels (monopolar), fully isolated
- DC coupled amplifier
- High resolution 24-bit sampling simultaneous across all channels
- 8 bipolar inputs for ECG or EMG leads
- User selectable gain allows choice of lower noise or higher allowable DC offset