Advanced ultraviolet UV-C disinfection hospital system
UVDI-360 Room disinfection
- Delivers “No Touch” Surface Disinfection
- Produces Ultraviolet Germicidal Radiation to Kill Microorganisms
- Powerful 1.6 m Long Lamp Technology
- Designed with four 1.6 m maximum UV output lamps providing 360 degrees of UV radiation Lamps are encapsulated with a special UV-transparent polymer to contain glass in case of breakage
UV-C Dose Levels
Do you know what UV-C Dose Levels Have Reached Your Targeted Surfaces?
The UV Dose Verify technology eliminates guesswork in determining whether sufficient UV-C dose levels have reached targeted surfaces.
Dose Verify is used for:
- Establishing protocols for room disinfection
- Quality audits
- Record keeping.
UV-C sensitive rectangle located in the center of the card changes color when exposed to UV-C energy. The color change is calibrated to specific germicidal dose levels.
Independent laboratory testing validated color change associated with 2 log (99%) reduction for MRSA and C. difficile.
Smart Data Web Portal
The UVDI-360 System features an optional robust website that leverages data uploaded from your device.
Provides analytical and diagnostic tools that help you determine where, when, and how all your UV devices are working
Examples of reports available:
- Total Device Usage
- Actual vs. Expected Rooms Treated
- Cycle Time per Room Trend
- Cycle Time per Room – Aggregate
- Cycle Interruptions
- Lamp Life
- Powerful 1.6 m Long Lamp Technology – Designed with four 1.6 m maximum UV output lamps providing 360 degrees of UV radiation Lamps are encapsulated with a special UV-transparent polymer to contain glass in case of breakage
- Aluminum Reflector Mast – Designed for maximum UV-C energy distribution
- Remote Control – Device has a range of 15 m through walls
- Touch Screen – Easy and intuitive touch screen operating system
- Data Retention – Saves usage data for every cycle performed by device
- Safe to Use – Four infrared motion sensors prevent operation if movement is detected within the room
- Lightweight – only weighs 40 kg – durable and easy to move
- Dimensions – 193 cm High x 90 cm Wide
It is a well-known fact that environmental contamination can lead to HAI’s (Hospital Acquired Infections). The growing body of evidence proves the hospital environment contributes to disease transmission.* Although there are various manual methods hospitals take in cleaning hospital rooms, the process is ineffective unless it is completed with UV-C technology. When used in the terminal disinfection of hospital rooms, it achieves >99% surface disinfection rates within minutes.**
UVDI has partnered with Clorox Healthcare® to offer a state of the art solution, the Optimum-UV Enlight®. Below, you will learn more about the Optimum-UV Enlight® among other products UVDI offers to clean and disinfect the air. Not all UV-C technologies are equivalent.
UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer Produces Ultraviolet Germicidal Radiation to Kill Microorganisms
- UV-C Wavelength 200 nm – 280 nm
- UV-C, which is produced naturally in sunlight, cannot penetrate the ozone layer
- UVDI-360 produces the same UV-C radiation through its germicidal lamps
- Widely used for air, water and surface disinfection for years