The following steps outline the Cephalon RMA (return merchandise authorization) creation process.
Each step must be completed to ensure that your RMA request is processed.
All * fields are required and must therfore be provided.
- Enter your hospital/company name, shipping and contact information.
- Enter the product information along with a subject and description for this issue.
Note: you need to specify serial number for each product you return, if you cannot find a serial number on your unit enter 1 in the version field.
- You will receive an email including your CRMA number and specific instructions for returning your product to Cephalon.
- The email will also have a PDF-file attached. Please print this PDF and included it with the package.
- Be sure to also write the CRMA number in Bold print on the outside of package.
Note! Appliances and cables sent to Cephalon A/S must be cleaned and sanitized.
( * Required )