Accelerating diagnostic procedure
Stratus EEG is introducing a powerful, new, general-purpose clinical EEG system for use in the hospital setting. Inspired by experts, we have re-imagined the EEG recording system, and the entire workflow of EEG for a modern world, based in the cloud – or in a hospital private cloud.
The StratusEEG Clinical system is based around an attractive, ergonomically designed cart and the amazing R40 amplifier. Its small footprint means it can be rapidly deployed wherever it is needed most.
Designed with care for patients, EEG Technicians and Physicians
- Ability to record EEG in unusual and difficult environments with high quality amplifiers – exceptionally low noise, DC capability and high input impedance
- Ability to turn any room or bed into a monitored location – in fact, we specialize in recording EEG in the most difficult of places
- Completely new streamlined, beautiful and intuitive software interface – same software interface for use with a variety of different amplifiers
- One or two HD light weight video camera(s) with IR and/or dome camera(s) with PTZ – Audio available for cameras
- StratusEEG Cloud Services give the Physician the ability to read Stat live EEG at a moments notice anywhere in the world
- Unlimited review licenses – free of charge!
- StratusEEG Cloud Services means no lost data during review over internet.
- Robust and beautiful cart – easily transportable
- Database conversion of other vendors file formats – allowing the user to operate one database for previous and future recordings
- High standard amplifiers – DC capability and exceptionally low noise
- Highest levels of data security – data encryption on the recording device, during transfer to the cloud and on the cloud – of course! GDPR ready/compliance optimized.
Simplified for ease of use, but fully featured and professional. Includes Hyperventilation, Photic, custom filtering and more. The tab interface guides you through the recording setup process.
- Locked patient mode
After setting up the recording and performing routine tests, press the ‘lock’ button to switch to a simple, tamper-free view.
- Safer dual recording mode
Ability to record EEG to the internal CF card of the amplifier while also recording directly to the PC, ensuring no loss of EEG data.
- HD Video
One or two HD video cameras with IR capability, enabling day and night video recording, synchronized with the EEG.
- New dimensions
Recording EEG and synchronized HD video(s) requires new dimensions in storage capacity of the recording devices. The Stratus EEG PC storage mode feature allows for unprecedented data storage capacity.
- Remote, live monitoring
Data is accessed through encrypted connections, bypassing the need to use 3rd party remote access apps. The online review enables quality monitoring and pre analysis of data. The online remote control enables in-depth analysis during live recording.
- Unlimited Review licences
With the Stratus EEG solution, you get as many Review licenses as you want,
free of charge – facilitating consultation of experts worldwide.
- Information security
Encrypted patient data and advanced access controls to meet the highest information security standards. GDPR compliant.