The CNAP™ Monitor 500
The CNAP™ Monitor 500 provides the physician with
- beat-to-beat systolic, diastolic and mean blood pressure,
- a high fidelity blood pressure curve and
- the pulse rate.
In its default setting, the CNAP™ Monitor 500 presents the physician at the same time with the following information on its large, anti-reflective display:
- The high fidelity blood pressure curve,
- the beat-to-beat blood pressure values
- the pulse rate and
- a trend view of blood pressure and pulse rate.
- CNAP® enables a rapid response to changes in hemodynamics to better manage patients
- Comfort for patients: noninvasive, thus safe monitoring, while avoiding the risks of infection of invasive arterial lines
- Easy to use: quick and error-free application for every day use with minimal training required
- Time and cost saving: fixed start-up-time of 90 seconds combined with reusable sensors
- noninvasive, reliable measurement where invasive arterial lines are not indicated, but continuous measurement is appreciated.
CNAP® Monitor Video:This short video provides a perfect overview of advantages, functionality, setup and applications of the CNAP® Monitor.
The CNAP™ Monitor 500 provides the physician with •beat-to-beat systolic, diastolic and mean blood pre...
Task Force Monitor
Syncope assessment, Real time evaluation of autonomic CV-control , Impedance Cardiography – continuous n...
Electric Tilt Table Model 900-00 Electric motor-powered surface level adjustment. Adjustment...