The RespSense capnograph is indicated for use in the simultaneous measurement and display of end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) and respiration rate of adult, pediatric and infant patients.
It is intended for use in pre-hospital, hospital, surgery centers, physician clinics/offices, and sleep centers or wherever patients require continuous, non-invasive monitoring of EtCO2 and respiration rate.
The RespSense™ monitor features MedAir™ EtCO2 technology for continuous long-term monitoring. It is simple and easy-to-use for EtCO2 spot-checks as well as ET-tube placement verification. Portable, accurate, and cost-effective, RespSense is perfect for emergency services and ambulance use — or in clinical settings where fast, easy EtCO2 monitoring is required.
- WIDESCREEN™ touch-panel display
- Numerical EtCO2 and respiratory rate display
- MedAir EtCO2 technology
- 1.5 hours of EtCO2 and respiration rate waveform trending
- Backlit LCD display
- Audible and visual alarms
- Data output via RS-232 port
- Easily adjustable parameters.
- Moisture management with a disposable moisture trap.
- Low sample flow rate 75 ml/minute ± 15ml/minute.
- Ten hours of battery life and a convenient AC power adapter.
- All settings can be selected or adjusted on one screen.
- Weighs 800 grams with battery.