DS7A & DS7AH High Voltage Constant Current Electrical Stimulators
Suitable as a nerve stimulator or muscle stimulator, the DS7A provides up to 100mA constant current high voltage pulses of brief duration for percutaneous stimulation during investigation of the electrical activity of nerve and muscle tissue. The output current is continuously variable over the range 0 to 100mA.
The DS7AH allows currents up to 1A with a maximum pulse duration limit of 200µs. This model is offered to overcome the difficulties of stimulating deep peripheral nerves, or large muscles such as the quadriceps with large area electrodes. The DS7A or DS7AH can be triggered by an external device such as our new DG2A Train/Delay Generator. For applications that require a higher output, we recommend our D185 MultiPulse (see below). The DS7A & DS7AH are CE approved medical devices and have been cleared by the FDA for marketing within the USA.
– Pulse durations from 50 microseconds to 2 milliseconds.
– 100mA (DS7A) or 1A (DS7AH) constant current output from 400V.
– Flexible TTL compatible trigger options or front panel push button.
– Output connection accessories, including plugs and cables and electrodes are also available.
– Optional Special Modifications include: Alternating Polarity Option (M288A)