Protektor IOM System
Assurance, Versatility, Protection
Intraoperative monitoring has emerged as the gold standard for patients undergoing spinal or neurosurgery procedures.
Surgeons, the surgical team and hospital administrators allrecognize the need for high quality monitoring.
The Xltek® Protektor IOM System is designed to provide extremely high quality data under the harshest conditions.
Intraoperative monitoring of:
- Cortical mapping
- 60KHz Sampling rate!
- 1000V/1500mA more power in MEPs
- 32 bipolar channels with switching
- Electric stimulators with switching:
- low current (surgical probe),
- medium current (SEP),
- high current (MEP),
- Visual and
- 2 programmable trigger ports (In and/or out) for external devices
- Build in Pulse-Ox (Nonin)
- NAP (Noise Avoidance Program)
- Automatic stop and start averaging during diathermy
- Robust in handling and Environment (OR)
- Small in size BIG in functionality
- Easy to use
- Hight adjustable trolley (with big lockable wheels)
- 1 or 2 screens